The moment you realise u missed out 2 years of your time doing nothing productive in sunway takes it's toll in the future.
*if i hadn't wasted 2 years of my life studying in Sunway,
-I would have graduated in LimKokWing already.
-Might be one of the lecturers now. Now 2 of them are just 1 year older or might even be of the same age as me.
-Graduate together with seniors who are of the same age.
-More malaysian friends. really
-Would see more unity among classmates. now? errr nobody cares really
-Live a much less matured life as the 2 years has it's ups and downs.
-Seen more original artworks compared to now with the copy from internet works of our good friends from other country. I'm no better but i do my work and modify to make them authentically me.
-I would have lived a much carefree life instead of seeing much problems i faced in the past.
-I wouldn't have caused so much trouble to my brothers in Ipoh over some retarded love problem. Through it all i learnt my lesson.
-I wouldn't have learnt it the hard way
-I may not have the spark i had after the 2 years of life wasting experience.
-I believe the past made me a less emotional person yet i became much stronger than before.
-Friends i made would have been a little different. Friends i have now would have been my junior and i may not even been able to know them.
-would not have met good and terrible friends in Sunway. Backstabbers++ too many can't count. But good hearted friends, I find them more authentic than ever.
-I would even become a lecturer to my friends now! ha!
-Experience i obtained from the 2 years i lost, even though its more bad than good, I manage to absorb them and apply them to my current life.
-Through it all, If i hadn't missed the 2 years of shit sucking. I wouldn't have met the love of my life. Anice , I love you.
Time is very important. Once You miss a second of it, You won't be able to turn back time as it is. That's why our parents always rush us to do things that benefits us in life before we grow up to become independent individuals we are now.
No comments:
Post a Comment