Getting on living a new life... A choice made and a chance given.
We can't continue waiting for a tree that doesn't bear fruit..
Continue searching and eventually you will find the ideal tree, but then beware of trees that bear poisonous fruits.
That may be the end of the road for you.
Compiling alot of feelings and thoughts inside, not knowing who is best to express to.
I wish I could sit get someone to sit down and have a proper talk with me without having to worry about things leaking to the outside world.
I had to be patient with people nowadays, frustration is getting up my ass!
Waited for this day, turn out to be shot down like a duck.
I waited long for you to come back but you just ignore me. LOL! epic!
gareth :( no you were busy working too right? sorry but its js that my friends are all leaving me already...sigh. im sorry...
ReplyDelete